Horticultural Management Services is a multi-disciplinary firm that has been providing professional consulting services to property developers, planners, building consultants, and state and local government entities in the field of natural resource and environmental land management since 1995.
Horticultural Management Services provides qualified written reports for the purpose of accompanying various development applications from pre-construction, construction, and post-construction certification. We provide our clients with detailed tree reports, arboricultural assessments, and tree audits.
- Diploma of Arboricultre
- Diploma of Horticultre
- Horticulture Certificate
- Arboricultural Certificate (Tree Surgery)
- Environmental Protection Legislation (POEO)
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED)
- International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) Tree Risk Assessment TRAQ Certified
- Diploma of Conservation and Land Management